Academy Advisory Committee
Bridges Academies Advisory Committee is a group of educators that represents a geographical cross-section of our service area. Their function is to:
- Review Bridges Career Academies program processes, policies, and practices, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in determining needs for new and/or current Career Academy practices.
- Provide information to help design, update, modify, expand, and improve the quality of Bridges Career Academies program.
- Review and discuss Bridges Career Academies program related issues and concerns.
2017-2018 Committee Members
Teacher, Hospitality/ Graphics
- The Academy Advisory Committee meets 4 times per school year, and corresponds regularly via email. The meeting schedule is determined at the start of each school year.