The Bridges Career Academies & Workplace Connection is a partnership of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber and it’s Education Association, Central Lakes College and MSTATE, in conjunction with participating school districts, on behalf of our future workforce, in grades 9-12. Currently, funding is provided in part by the following organizations: the Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation, Central Lakes Perkins Consortium, the Initiative Foundation, Minnesota Dream it. Do it. and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA).
Over the years, funding has been provided, in part, by the following funding organizations:
- Best Buy
- Blandin Foundation
- Brainerd Area Rotary Club
- Brainerd Area Sertoma Club
- Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation
- Central Lakes Perkins Consortium
- Crow Wing Power
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guarantee Corp.
- Hospitality Minnesota Education Foundation
- Initiative Foundation
- GrowthZone (formerly MicroNet)
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Dream it. Do it. and 360 (Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence|ATE Regional Center)
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Otto Bremer Trust
- Region 5 Development Commission
- Rural MN Cep
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Target Corp.