The Bridges Career Academies & Workplace Connection is a partnership of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber and it’s Education Association, Central Lakes College and MSTATE, in conjunction with participating school districts, on behalf of our future workforce, in grades 9-12. Currently, funding is provided in part by Central Lakes Perkins Consortium and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA).
Over the years, funding has been provided, in part, by the following funding organizations:
- Best Buy
- Blandin Foundation
- Brainerd Area Rotary Club
- Brainerd Area Sertoma Club
- Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation
- Central Lakes Perkins Consortium
- Crow Wing Power
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guarantee Corp.
- Hospitality Minnesota Education Foundation
- Initiative Foundation
- GrowthZone (formerly MicroNet)
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Dream it. Do it. and 360 (Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence|ATE Regional Center)
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Otto Bremer Trust
- Region 5 Development Commission
- Rural MN Cep
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Target Corp.
Bridges appreciates the financial contributions of
and the Central Lakes Perkins Consortium