Current Bridges Programs
The Bridges program is divided into 3 main categories: career awareness, academic enrichment and career experiences.
- Career Exploration Day: an one-day event showcasing more than 200 regional high-demand careers to over 2,500 students with hands-on demonstrations, simulators, and breakout sessions.
- Career Videos: a series of videos (with video resource guide) highlighting career fields in Central Minnesota.
- Career Academies: career pathways focusing on the knowledge and skills needed within a specific career field. All Academies include academic and technical skills, paired with employability skill instruction and career experiences.
- Business Tours: support/coordination/transportation for 30-90 minute tours of local businesses
- Speakers in the Classroom: local professionals speaking on industry-specific topics to classroom
- Career Depot: website portal supporting career exploration and finding first job. Includes only centralized database of entry-level style jobs for 14-18 year olds.