Communication, Arts & Graphic Design Careers
Do you like to perform in front of an audience? Are you a visual person or like to work with productions and technology?
Arts, audio/video technology, and communications workers use creativity and their talents on the job. You might work for an audience as a performer or artist. This includes painters, dancers, sculptors, actors, and singers. Or, you might work behind the scenes to make a performance successful. This includes set designers, editors, broadcast technicians, and camera operators.
Some audio/video technology and communications workers have high-profile jobs. For example, you might work as a news reporter or fashion designer. Or, you might use your creative talents with technology and work as an animator, graphic designer, or film editor.
Local continuing education options:
Try these fun activities at the 2020 Bridges Career Exploration Day event!
Questions To Ask
- What entry-level jobs are available?
- Do you pay training expenses for employees?
- Are advancement opportunities available for entry-level workers?
- What characteristics do you look for in potential employees?
- What things can I do now to prepare for a career in this field?