Automotive & Transportation Careers
Have you always been fascinated by vehicles? Do you like to drive them or fix them?
Automotive and Transportation workers move people and products by road, air, rail, and water. You might work as a driver, pilot, engineer, or captain. You might repair or maintain the vehicles, trains, planes, and ships that move people and products. Or, you might work behind the scenes to make sure the products and people get to the right place on time.
Local continuing education options:
Career Laddering Videos
Learn more about entry level jobs, and how your career can grow.
- Anderson Brothers
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport
- Lund Boats & Mercury Marine Outdoor Products
- Midwest Machinery
- Mills Automotive Group
- Mills Bodyworks
- Minnesota State Transportation Center of Excellence
- The Power Lodge
- Viking Land Harley Davidson
- Ziegler Cat
Try these fun activities at the 2020 Bridges Career Exploration Day event!
Questions To Ask
- What entry-level jobs are available?
- Do you pay training expenses for employees?
- Are advancement opportunities available for entry-level workers?
- What characteristics do you look for in potential employees?
- What things can I do now to prepare for a career in this field?