Business & Finance Careers
Do you enjoy working with other people? Do you like to plan and organize activities? Do you like to work with numbers?
Business, management, and administrative workers give the support needed to make a business run. You might check employee time records or train new employees. Or, you might work as a top executive and provide the overall direction for a company or department.
Finance workers keep track of money. You might work in financial planning, banking, or insurance. For example, you might provide financial services to a business or individual. Or, you could maintain financial records or give advice to business executives on how to operate their business.
Local continuing education options:
Career Laddering Videos
Learn more about entry level jobs, and how your career can grow.
- American Family Insurance
- BLAEDC/Grow Brainerd
- Central MN Credit Union
- Deerwood Bank
- First National Bank
- Greater Lakes Association of Realtors
- Mid MN Federal Credit Union
- Raboin & Francis Law Firm
- Severson Porter Law
- Small Business Development Center
- Wells Fargo Bank
Try these fun activities at the 2020 Bridges Career Exploration Day event!
Questions To Ask
- What entry-level jobs are available?
- Do you pay training expenses for employees?
- Are advancement opportunities available for entry-level workers?
- What characteristics do you look for in potential employees?
- What things can I do now to prepare for a career in this field?