Would you like to get paid to help others learn new things?
Educators guide and train people. As a teacher, you could influence young lives. You could also support the work of a classroom teacher as a counselor, librarian, or principal. You could coach sports activities or lead community classes. You could also work with adults. For example, you could lead training to employees in a business. Or you could work as a university or college professor for undergraduate or graduate students.
Local continuing education options:
Career Laddering Videos
Learn more about entry level jobs, and how your career can grow.
Try these fun activities at the 2020 Bridges Career Exploration Day event!
Questions To Ask
- What entry-level jobs are available?
- Do you pay training expenses for employees?
- Are advancement opportunities available for entry-level workers?
- What characteristics do you look for in potential employees?
- What things can I do now to prepare for a career in this field?