Health Sciences Careers
Would you like to get paid for taking care of others?
Health science workers promote health and wellness. They diagnose and treat injuries and disease. As a physician, dentist, or nurse, you could work directly with patients. You could also work in a laboratory to get information used in research or provide administrative support by keeping medical records.
Local continuing education options:
Career Laddering Videos
Learn more about entry level jobs, and how your career can grow.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health
- Good Samaritan Communities
- Lakewood Health Systems
- Lutheran Social Services
- Select Therapy
Try these fun activities at the 2020 Bridges Career Exploration Day event!
Questions To Ask
- What entry-level jobs are available?
- Do you pay training expenses for employees?
- Are advancement opportunities available for entry-level workers?
- What characteristics do you look for in potential employees?
- What things can I do now to prepare for a career in this field?