The Bridges Career Academies and Workplace Connection was developed by the Brainerd Lakes Chamber and it’s Education Association, and Central Lakes College, in partnership with participating school districts, on behalf of our future workforce, in grades 9-12. Over the years, funding has been provided, in part, by the following funding organizations:
- Best Buy
- Blandin Foundation
- Brainerd Area Rotary Club
- Brainerd Area Sertoma Club
- Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation
- Central Lakes Carl Perkins Consortium Funding
- Crow Wing Power
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guarantee Corp.
- Initiative Foundation
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Otto Bremer Foundation
- Target Corp.
- Region 5 Development Commission
- Rural MN Cep